Join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of our Scouts and thank key volunteers at the 2015 District Dinner.
When:Tuesday, April 14, 2015 6:00-8:00PM
Where: American Legion Post 129 Gardner, MA
Who: All volunteers of the Wachusett District and family members
Cost: $20 per person
Registration Deadline: April 7
Here are a list of few Awards that will be bestowed:
- Unit M.V.P.'s (All Units are eligible)
- Den Leader of the Year
- Committee member of the Year
- Cubmaster of the Year
- Scoutmaster of the Year
- Scout Veteran Pins (those registered between 5-20 years of Program)
- Training Knots for Cub/Boy/Venture leaders
- *NEW* Eagle Scout Recognition for Wachusett Class of 2014 - all scouts who earned their Eagle rank in 2014 will be invited to come, at no cost.
- District Award of Merit - Two awards will be available to Scouters who render service of an outstanding nature at the district level. This the highest honor a District may bestow on a volunteer.
All Volunteers and their families are invited to attend.
When: May 15, 2015
Where: Davis Hall, 673 Main St. Bolton, MA
Who: All volunteers of the Massasoit District and family members
Cost: $22 per person
Join the Massasoit District for an evening of fellowship to recognize some of our outstanding volunteers. This is a fully catered meal of prime rib and all the fixings. There will be a vegetarian option as well.
The district will be providing all the awards and entertainment for the evening.
Recognitions will include
- Unit MVP awards
- Commissioner Awards
- District Awards of Merit.
Registration closes April 30th.