When: Friday, December 7, 2012 (50 Spaces), Friday, January 18, 2013 (75 Spaces), Sunday, January 20, 2013 (50 Spaces) Saturday, February 9, 2013 (100 Spaces), Saturday, February 23, 2013 (100 Spaces), Friday, April 5, 2013 (100 Spaces)
Cost: $55 per person (youth and adult)
The Overnight Program Includes:
- Educational programming and activities including:
- Hands-On science activities led by professional museum staff members
- Science Theater production
- Late night science presentation
- Planetarium show
- Omni Theater show
An evening snack and morning continental breakfast will be served. Saturday night dinner is not provided. Each participant will receive a souvenir Overnight patch, one pass for free exhibit hall admission and one pass for a free return visit to the planetarium.
- Siblings are welcome, but must be in grades 1-5.
- Please be sure to get all registrations in by the deadline. Space is limited and Overnights fills up very quickly, so sign-up early. All Overnight reservations are booked on a first come first served basis. The full registration fee must be paid at the time the reservation is booked.
- Please submit 50% down payment to hold your spot
- No refunds can be made after registration deadline.
Download the Registration Form for more information.