642 Upper Jaffrey Rd.
Dublin, NH 03444
Camp Phone (Summer Only): 603-563-8550
For Reservations contact:
Nashua Valley Council, BSA at: 978-534-3532
Camp Wanocksett is located on the border of Jaffrey and Dublin, New Hampshire
- From MA Rt. 2 take exit 24 to Rt. 140 North.
- Follow Rt. 140 to Rt. 12 North in Winchendon, MA
- Follow Rt. 12 North to Rt. 202 North.
- Follow Rt. 202 North to Rt. 124 in Jaffrey, NH.
- Turn left on Rt. 124. Follow Rt. 124 approx. 3 miles
- Turn right onto Dublin Rd, at the sign for Monadnock State Park.
- Follow Dublin Rd. approx 3 miles to Camp Wanocksett
- The Camp Wanocksett parking lot is on the right.
Camp Visitors must check in at the camp office while Camp is in session. When Camp is not in session visitors should check in at the Ranger's house across the street from the camp entrance.