jtemplate.ru - free Joomla templates

Camp Wanocksett Kick Off Event - Weather Update

**Important Weather Related Update**

After carefully considering the forecasts of the major Boston media outlets and the National Weather Service, the Camp Wanocksett Kick Off event in Western MA will be postponed due to the storm moving into New England this weekend.  The safety of our Scouts & volunteers is most important in any program offered by the council.

The event has been rescheduled to Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 6PM.  RSVPs for the event can be made until Saturday, April 6.  Any questions about the change can be sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .