Nashua Valley Council is offering some exciting prize drawings and special events for this year's leading sellers.
Prize drawings are subject to the following guidelines:
- Submit a copy of the order form by email, fax (978-534-4618), U.S. Mail, or hand delivered to the council service center in Lancaster.
- Scouts can submit their own forms
- Forms must arrive at the council service center by 4:00 on the dates listed below.
- Scouts may be entered in more than one drawing as long as they have sold the minimum amount for each drawing by the due date.
- Prizes will be distributed to the unit Popcorn Kernel so they can decide how and when to present the prize.
- Gift cards winners will be determined in a council-wide drawing.
- One Nook winner will be drawn for each district.
|Order forms Due||Minimum amount sold||Prize|
|September 19||$400||5 $25 Scout Shop gift cards
5 $25 Walmart gift cards
|October 3||$600||5 $50 Scout Shop gift cards
5 $50 Walmart gift cards
|October 17||$750||5 $75 Scout Shop gift cards
5 $75 Walmart gift cards
|November 1*||$1000||2 Nook E-Readers (1 per district)|
*Scouts will be entered into the November 1 drawing ONLY if the pack/troop has submitted both popcorn orders and prize orders by 4:00 PM.
January 2014 (Date to be announced): Gym and Swim at Fitchburg State College for top 4 sellers from each pack and troop.